November is fast approaching and while we’re excited about a new month, sitting in front of a blank content calendar with zero ideas of what to write can be daunting.
But don’t worry!
Below you’ll find a list of content ideas including key dates for awareness days, events and holidays to use as inspiration for your blog, newsletter or social media content in November 2022.
Content ideas for November 2022
The days are getting shorter, nights are getting colder and we’re coming into holiday season.
When it comes to themes for the month, focus on gift guides, Christmas/New Year countdown, things to do/make in the colder months and showing seasonal trends within your niche.
Check out my previous post for tips on running a successful BFCM campaign.
Key dates in November
- National Healthy Skin (US)
- National Diabetes (US)
- National Career Development (US)
- Veg Pledge (UK)
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness (UK)
- Mouth Cancer Action (UK)
- Lung Cancer Awareness (UK) – #HeadHigh
- Movember Men’s Health Awareness
- NaNoWriMo aka National Novel Writing (UK)
- National Author’s Day (US)
- Purple Tuesday (UK)
- World Vegan Day
- Scented Candle Day
- National Spa Week (UK)
- Stress Awareness Day
- National Candy Day (US)
- Roast Dinner Day (UK)
- Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes’ Night (UK)
- National Ladies Learning Code Day (Canada)
- National Nacho Day (US)
- Take Money Week (UK)
- Children’s Book Week (US)
- National Cappuccino Day (US)
- National Happy Hour Day (US)
- World Kindness Day
- Science Week (Ireland)
- Anti-Bullying Week (UK)
- Children’s Day (India)
- International Girls Day
- World Diabetes Day
- Road Safety Week (UK)
- National Entrepreneurs Day
- Geography Awareness Week
- National Fast Food Day (US)
- Book Week (Scotland)
- Homemade Bread Day (UK)
- B.B.C. Children in Need Appeal (UK)
- International Stand Up to Bullying Day
- International Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
- Survivors of Suicide Loss Day (UK)
- International Men’s Day
- Universal Children’s Day
- World Television Day
- National Gingerbread Day (UK)
- Oceans Of Plastic Day
- Thanksgiving (US)
- Celebrate Your Unique Talent Day (US)
- Carers Rights Day (UK)
- Black Friday
- White Ribbon Day (UK)
- 16 Days of Action Against Domestic Violance
- Small business Saturday – #SupportSmallBusinesses
- International Cake Day
- Cyber Monday
- Giving Tuesday
- National Computer Security Day (US)
- Choose Women Wednesday (US)
Get the most out of these content ideas
Have a look through the above list and make a note of what could be relevant to your niche and what will resonate with your audience the most. Create the visuals for your content, write the captions and schedule ahead of time. This works wonders for staying active and consistent.
Keep in mind that this isn’t a complete list, use it as a starting point. There are a ton of other holidays, celebrations and awareness days, and these will all vary depending on your country. While I’ve double-checked dates, I’d suggest you check yourself for your location just to make sure it’s correct.
Stuck for Instagram Reel sounds? Check out my posts for the latest trending audio to use!