The latest WordPress news and tips sent straight to your inbox every two weeks. Plus a free SEO checklist and access to the Hub!
The Hub Freebies
Signup to #FreelanceFriday
Delivered 2x a month…
Filled with helpful articles, industry updates, free downloads and more exclusive content.
The #FreelanceFriday issues are delivered free every second Friday, covering topics like WordPress development, SEO, site speed, blogging, monetisation and disclosure. Keeping you up-to-date with the design and tech sides of running a blog or freelance business.
What readers think
A3. I have one but just migrated from Mailchimp to @MailerLite and need to set up the automated e-mails from scratch. Super excited though, I love creating them! I really like @XOmisse ‘s newsletter, useful info for bloggers. And @GrowGlowCo of course💕 #BlogosphereChat— ✨Teresa Maria | Outlandish Blog✨ (@TeresamariaThe) February 16, 2020
It’s rare to find a newsletter that when it arrives in your inbox, you stop everything else to read it. That’s what XOmisse is for me. I love Elaine’s blogging newsletters, as they really are a hub for all things in the world of blogging and social media. WordPress/tech insights, latest industry developments, social media tips. The list goes on. One of the best!Megan Elizabeth Lifestyle, Blogging newsletters to add to your inbox
What you get
- Tips on how to optimise your site’s SEO, content, speed, security and usability
- The latest WordPress and Blogger news and development how-tos
- Curated list of read-worthy content
- One-on-one advice (just hit reply to access my inbox and ask me questions)
- Updates about the blogging industry
- Access to the hub, full of full resources and downloads including the free SEO checklist with content optimisation steps to use for every blog post you write as well as technical SEO tips to ensure your site is getting the most traffic it can